5 Things to Know About CBG Hemp Oil Tinctures
A CBG hemp oil tincture is a liquid product, measured and taken orally with a dropper, that contains the active ingredient CBG. Since hemp oil by itself is dense and paste-like, it is blended with a carrier oil for a smooth and more appealing consistency, and is typically flavored for a user-friendly experience. Here are 5 things to know about CBG hemp oil tinctures:
1. Tinctures are typically made with MCT oil and come in a variety of terrific flavors. MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides) is a popular supplement for athletes, and is thought to promote weight loss (coconut oil is one rich source of it). At Hemp Select, CBG tinctures are available in a delicious mint flavor reminiscent of thin mint cookies and in a dazzling citrus burst of flavor.
2. CBG tinctures are not as bitter as those created with CBD, so while they can be as or more effective than CBD, they offer a much better taste profile.
3. Tinctures are measured with a dropper. Hemp Select offers droppers with ml designations so users can individualize their desired effect. This flexibility is not necessarily available with other methods. A tincture is taken under the tongue for at least 20 seconds before swallowing; this strategy allows the CBG to be absorbed into your system more quickly and more efficiently. The effects are usually experienced within 20 minutes.
4. CBG tinctures may be useful for managing anxiety and pain, and can aid in both focus and muscle relaxation.
5. Not all tinctures are made the same. It’s important to research the potency, customer reviews, source of active ingredients, efficacy, and taste profile before making your selection.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For more information, please contact:
Hemp Select, LLC